You guys are going to LOVE this! Go Hokies!! HOOK EM!
Hook em hard, reel em in!
You guys are going to LOVE this! Go Hokies!! HOOK EM!
Hook em hard, reel em in!
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Damn I still have some eligibility left and I know NSSB does since he didn't play anything while in college. Time to head back to MECC or UVAW and get in on this.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I can hardly imagine the grueling practices these kids endure down on the New River and Claytor Lake. The countless hours of casting and reeling in all types of weather conditions.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Bookmarks